Meet - Quality Policy
- Find out more about our customers’ expectations as well as the legal requirements for quality and safety.
- Ensure good working conditions, a safe and healthy environment, fair remuneration, training and continuous improvement, and an inclusive human environment free from any form of discrimination, harassment or exploitation such as adult or child labour.
- Ensure compliance with the legal requirements for access to biodiversity, good environmental practices for production and fair trade through the processes of environmental management, the ethical and sustainable supply of plant raw materials, especially those from Brazilian biodiversity.
- Ensure the monitoring and continuous improvement of the quality management system and internal processes
- Ensure a vision that is constantly challenged, emphasising technological updating, and management focused on high performance of people and processes, as well as greater integration between quality and other areas of business.
Request a quote